As a general rule, the owner of Birchcorp found that the most important aspects of wealth creation was put down to time and planning. The correct advice in the first instance is vital. A major issue is that the role of wealth creation is spread amongst many professions, such as: Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planners, Solicitors and Accountants. It is considered time consuming and expensive. Although all professionals are prepared to give advice, it is often based on the limited or restricted knowledge of the rest of your personal financial circumstances. The Finance industry was not truly prepared to put up the hand and assume complete responsibility for creating your wealth at an affordable price for all people without income bias. This has created the opportunity for Birchcorp to establish itself as a wholistic Financial Planning practice. Birchcorp saw that financial advice was geared towards high net wealth clients, and the advice was limited or restricted to retail superannuation funds, managed funds and insurance products with associated expensive commissions that went to the Financial Planner. Birchcorp has distinguished itself from other Financial Planning groups as the new generation.
Today, Birchcorp singles itself out from the entire Financial Planning industry, in that every client we see, will be offered a full complimentary service consultation. What does this mean? Quite simply, Birchcorp has developed a unique Financial Wealth Calculator (FWC), that has been developed over twenty years, and was at the heart of allowing the owner of Birchcorp to retire at 33 years of age. The calculator has now been tested on thousands of clients Australian wide and will provide you with a wholistic financial plan now and into retirement. You will walk away from your first consultation with the following detail;
1. Estimated years until you can retire
2. The amount of investments, effort, and value required to meet your retirement needs
3. Your restrictions and problems with your current portfolio
4. An assessment of your current risk-portfolio analysis
5. The amount of money you will be able to spend in retirement through to average life expectancy
6. A true indication of your net worth after taxes, now and projected until you pass
7. Analysis of your entire personal finances to provide many other forecasts taking into consideration, your current budget, superannnuation property investments, business assets, salary sacrificing, tax consequences, wages, inflation, current debt, inheritance expected, wage increases, any other income expected and other costs
8. A sore head from the most powerful meeting you have ever attended!
Birchcorp has taken a different approach to most of the Financial Planning industry. As evidence to this fact, Birchcorp has never charged a client for administration tasks outside of setting up a SMSF in ten years of operation. Today, the owner of Birchcorp has not once charged for a meeting that he has been involved. A Financial Planner’s role is to save money for their clients, or essentially increase their retirement funds. We at Birchcorp, don’t see this as a challenge, but something that we can easily provide our clients.
Since inception Birchcorp has been concerned by the poor Financial Plans that we see on a daily basis from an industry that sells product rather than advice. The over- regulated position of the government has allowed Financial Planners to write rather complex plans that both confuse and complicate client’s financial position. This has allowed many Financial Planners the ability to write poor advice that does very little for the wealth of the client and a lot for the wealth of the Financial Planner. Birchcorp’s position is to provide a welcome change to product pushing Planners of the past. Our client’s wealth will always be the main focus. Our guarantee, Birchcorp will change the face of Financial Planning. Birchcorp will read any Statement of Advice provided by any Financial Planner for Free. We will take this time to ensure other Financial Planners begin to write valuable advice. Birchcorp will lead the way in valuable advice that is a welcome relief to what has been a tarnished industry. Birchcorp is the “New Generation” in Financial Planning.
In The Community
We are actively involved the the community- refer to the following tabs in “About Us – New Generation” : Sport, Charity and Education.
Birchcorp’s initiative aims to indentify, encourage, and reward clients in our community. Please keep us informed of your community achievements, goals or dreams so we may publicly recognise and in some cases financially support you on your chosen path.
We invite you to share your stories with us: Your Story
1. Birchcorp strategies have been tested. The owner of Birchcorp retired at 33 years of age from a full time teaching career with over $3 Million in free cash.
2. Birchcorp can teach you wealth creation strategies that are based on a modest income. Again, our strategies have been tested.
3. Birchcorp has strategies that will protect your wealth without costing you any out of pocket expenses.
4. Birchcorp is not aligned or owned by any product provider, banks or other financial institution. In fact, we are 100% family owned. We have only your financial interest in mind. This is unlike the Financial Planning industry who are majorly (>90%) directly owned or have a relationship with banks or other product providers.
5. Birchcorp has an established head office in Norwest Business Park.You will never speak to a call center in another country, or experience cost cutting that leads to poor service. Birchcorp is happy to make smaller profits to provide an excellent service.
6. We do not have a target core business of high net wealth clients. In fact, Birchcorp prides itself on servicing Australians on all incomes. Financial advice is attainable to all.
7. We practice what we preach! Not only do we recommend the strategies but they are implemented in our own life.Birchcorp head office is owned by the “Birch Family Super Fund”.
8. Birchcorp started from humble beginnings and is a centre for financial education. Birchcorp has the same interest and desire to pass on all knowledge to our clients. As a practicing teacher for over a decade, the owner of Birchcorp is completely equipped to pass on these skills.
9. Birchcorp will challenge the pricing and service of any Financial Planning firm.
10. Purchasing your home is the single largest financial investment you will make, it should not be taken lightly. Birchcorp Mortgage Brokers are qualified Financial Planners that will consider all your financial needs and requirements (both short and long term).
WHAT DOES BIRCHCORP OFFER THAT STANDS US FROM THE REST OF THE INDUSTRY?
1. Birchcorp will save you money on your Life insurance, TPD, Trauma and Income Protection to allow you more cash for your investments. In fact we will see that it costs you nil out of pocket.
2. Birchcorp will show you how to reduce your home loan and other non tax deductible debt using advanced gearing strategies, and without a compromise on your lifestyle.
3. Birchcorp will show you how to buy Investment properties with your Superannuation monies.
4. Birchcorp will show you how small business owners and serious investors can access sophisticated investment strategies to accelerate your total net wealth.
5. Birchcorp will provide you with an assessment that is completely independant and transparent using the Financial Wealth Calculator that povided Leigh Birch enough monies to retire at 33 years of age. Birchcorp will provide a current wealth check with no sales/marketing gimmicks, we will provide clear solutions. We will remove any existing restrictions that may create difficulties in attaining financial freedom.
Making money requires PLANNING on your part, if you do not have a plan, it is difficult to create wealth. “Time is money”. Our focus at Birchcorp is to buy time, without early guidance it is difficult to be in a good financial position – long term.
How do some people retire at 35 while other people have to wait for retirement age – 65 years of age? Ask your Financial Planner and Mortgage Broker today! The world has come through a period of turbulance in the finance industry, but there have been many opportunities (not luck) for a person who is older than 40 years of age to be retired.
To meet with a Birchcorp consultant to discuss the above items or answer any of your Personal Financial questions please: Enquire Here